Light-weight tropical blazer and slacks

OctoberKat

Yikes, sorry to post yet another "attire" thread but I find myself on a devout quest to sort out suitable AND comfortable after-6pm-attire for my Jim for our Amazon cruise in November. He gussies up well but we're neither of us interested in tuxes or suits which he'd never wear again.

Instead we seek high-quality light tropical-weight blazers and slacks. Please point us to online sources where we may shop. We're unafraid to spend a bit. There are more tropical voyages on luxury lines in our future so these togs will be put through their paces eventually.

Thanks Keith1010 and duct tape. I've browsed the Magellan and Travelsmith websites and there may be some options there. We do have a Nordies nearby so that will be my next expedition. Shall I just say Jim is not a particularly copacetic shopper so I am the first line offense in such cases.

I'm hoping to find a light-weight, light-colored linen-silk blend, linen or cotton-blend blazer. Jim has a nice navy light wool blazer which will do in a pinch in a/c environments.

Very likely I am over-thinking this.

For the thousands of you following this riveting drama, I am both pleased and relieved to report we found the perfect blazer at Nordies. Cotton, lined and "stone" colored which cracks me up since, in my experience, stones occur in a very wide range of colors. In this case, "stone" would seem to mean something between cream and beige. Nevertheless it will do the trick, along with Jim's navy blazer and Liberty ties.

Always a pleasure to share threads with you, fizzy.

Edited by OctoberKat