Anyone been on Enchantment lately?

mandms40

We just were on the 11th of Sept. and had the trip of a lifetime. The ship is beautiful and there is so much to do. We loved the food in both the dining rooms and the windjammer. We ate at chops one night and it was fabulous.

The singers and dancers and entertainment were GREAT. Comedy was a bit raunchy but funny. Maybe not for kids. Our waiters and even head waiter was GREAT. Always there with our favorite drink as soon as we sat down

We had spa treatments that were really good and used a coupon that they left in our room so it wasnt too expensive. The spa is really nice. The solarium area was used a lot as it was gloomy a couple days and what a beautiful area that was. You will be happy!!! I think if you dont have unrealistic expectations of everything being so perfect you will be greatly pleased.

Ps we used the laundry service too, and that was awesome they dont charge much more than at home and it all looked so great,ironed perfectly on hangers.

We truly just appreciated all the pampering.

Thank you for telling me about your cruise, this is the first time being with Royal Carribbean, we have cruised on HAL before, this will be our DD's first cruise ever, and want so much for everything to be good for her. She is 11. I think if there is a pool, she will be happy.

Your daughter will certainly enjoy the ship.

We just got back a few weeks ago and I have to give very high marks to the Hotel Director (he goes by the name of Ziggy). The hotel director is responsible for the food service, room stewards and I believe the cruise director reports through him/her as well. On this ship, Ziggy's team was top notch. This was my 10th cruise on RCL and I have never experienced a more courteous and friendly staff.

The ship is beautiful. Enjoy!!

We've sailed twice on the Enchantment,1st time by ourself's to Key West Cozumel Mexico and Belize.The ship was fantastic crew activities food and shore excursions all great.The other time was with 3 of our kids 10 12 13 yo. We had more fun with them from rock climbing to snorkeling they all meet other kids on board and my 10 yo still emails her new friend.We will be sailing in apr 06 on Serenade 7 nights southern caribbean can't wait!

Archived