Pride bar menu for drink pricing

Tarahead

Good morning all.... We are sailing on the Pride December 6th out of Baltimore. I am still trying to decide if the Cheers package is something we want. I have read many posts, pros and cons on the subject. I am pretty certain we would each be drinking the 5 drinks to break even on this.

I was hoping someone had a recent bar menu with drink pricing. Since drinks need to be $10.00 or less it would certainly be a good idea to know prices before ordering 😊

I forgot to get one on our October cruise. But I can tell you that a Jack Daniels and coke went up to 8.00. Our 2012 cruise was like 7.50 bar brand vodka and coke was just under that. So if you have a 7 day cruise, you would need to drink 7-8 drinks a day for it to pay for the program depending on what you drink. You can get any drink under $10.00. Of course not the special glasses.

Edited by jks336

i've noticed on my last 2 cruises this year on carnival that they have taken away the page on the bar menu that lists the liquor they offer and the price of the liquor. it used to list like vodka then under it all the vodkas they offer and what the price is. then rum, tequila etc. and i see on the link it is still like that.