Disney Cruise with no children etc...

pbfp2008

You can have diner from one of the mail dining rooms delivered to your room. That way you can sit on your balcony sipping your beverage choice while being alone with your SO.

This is only true in the concierge rooms. Sorry. Occasionally a server will make an exception, but the official policy is concierge only.

interesting, I guess the waiter sprinkled us with pixy dust then.

Not only just concierge, from what I understand it must be a concierge suite (we only had a cat v). Concierge was so accomodating I expect they would have worked something out if we'd whined, but we're not really whiners; I also wanted to see what the MDR situation was like for myself. I was apprehensive but also insanely curious.

Not only just concierge, from what I understand it must be a concierge suite (we only had a cat v). Concierge was so accomodating I expect they would have worked something out if we'd whined, but we're not really whiners; I also wanted to see what the MDR situation was like for myself. I was apprehensive but also insanely curious.

Correct--I always think of the Magic where all the concierge "rooms" are suites. The official reason is that they can't properly serve the dinner without the suite...really, I think it is the perk thing.

The main problem I encountered on my first DCL cruise, as an adult only party, was the MDR. Four nights only, so no cabanas options on two of those nights. We did Palo one. That still left a couple of unpleasant MDR dinners with parents who didn't parent. (screaming kids who were old enough not to be screaming and lying on the ground, while their parents smiled on.)

In short, you can pretend to be on a serene adults only sailing right up until you have to go to dinner. I suppose you could survive on chicken strips from room service. :)

Just got off the Fantasy and it was just my wife and I. We enjoyed the dining rooms every night and even requested animators three nights and got it. One night in the Enchanted Garden a baby was left crying for an extremely long time. If at a land based facility I would have moved tables. Sucked it up this night though. We have cruised many times before and had more problems with small noisy rude children on other lines. Booked another Disney cruise while on board because we loved the Cove area