Serenade of the seas cabin 3542

rebel37

We are aware that this cabin doesn't have a sofa bed but want to know if the sofa in this room is a long one and not a love seat length. Is the sitting area wide enough for sleep without being pulled out? A Pullman bed is in the room and we were told at booking, that it is over the sofa. The three of us are seniors. The most important information would be if the sofa is long and the sitting area wide enough to sleep. Thank you, Robert Rebello

I would never ask an adult to sleep on a sofa in a cruise ship cabin, even if it is a so-called full-size sofa.

I don't know specifically about the Serenade, but this was the sofa in my OV cabin on the Grandeur:

DSC07473_zpsc66dd4e8.jpg

And this was my sofa in my balcony cabin on the (I forget.......maybe Independence?)

DSC02619_zpscfa7143e.jpg

NOT for sleeping! :eek:

For what it's worth, here is a picture of 3134 on Jewel. [the coffee table is not missing, we put it in the closet] It should be pretty close to what you find on Serenade since they are essentially identical ships. I understand 3542 has at least one pullman available. I don't think that will change the basic cabin layout, but I don't know. While it is difficult to see in this shot, it is a full sized sofa even though it only has two cushions. Having had the smaller "love seat" in our balcony cabin on Radiance, I am familiar with both. However, even though it is the bigger sofa, I doubt it would be long enough for most adults to sleep comfortably.

P1010331_zpshzhdhk2x.jpg