Leaving Friday on the Dawn for NE/Canada!!! Question about terminal

Synderela

Our flight is supposed to be in BOS around 10 - if all goes well that should put us at the cruise terminal by 11. Will there be somewhere there that we can wait or will we be standing out by the pier? As someone told me I would be stuck doing??? Just didn't seem correct. Thanks!

Our flight is supposed to be in BOS around 10 - if all goes well that should put us at the cruise terminal by 11. Will there be somewhere there that we can wait or will we be standing out by the pier? As someone told me I would be stuck doing??? Just didn't seem correct. Thanks!

There is a waiting area inside, but often there will be a line for a little while outside before you make it inside... not big deal in any case.

Thanks so much. We are using the GoBoston service with a private van since there are 4 of us and they plan around the time your flight arrives. I didn't want to have to change all that and wait around in the airport. Would much rather wait in the cruise terminal.