Tampa Port Parking for High Top Van - Help please

padisneymom

I have a high top conversion van that requires a 9' clearance. The port garage has a clearance of 8'2" so I do not fit. I can park in their RV lot but that is $30 per day. Can anyone suggest someplace to park the car other than the port parking lot? It would be helpful if you have personal experience with the lot suggested

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

The Parking Doctors seem to be popular on these boards and I believe they are very close to the port.

Just Google them for prices and reviews....

Have a great cruise!!

Thanks - that is the lot I have been looking at. Only thing is - it is a grass lot and I'm not so sure about the security offered. Most reviews sound as if they are pretty good and so far I haven't read any reviews where people had problems. Still looking and keeping my fingers crossed this lot will work.

Thanks for the suggestion

We were parked in lets say empty lots or grass areas both times we sailed out of Tampa and didn't have any problem. Only problem we had the second time was we had reservations for the lot and the ship was late in docking so we had to wait for them to get off the ship and get to the lot and move their cars so we could park. There were others that were waiting too. I wouldn't be concerned at all about the security. There was a fence around both areas that we parked at. Sorry I don't remember the name--found it online.

Linda