Carnival Dream Review. August 16th Boarding

tiffy0428

After driving all around cozumel and getting hot , boy was I exhausted. I was a little disappointed with carnival that on a busy day like this they would decide to have the all white party, and a bunch of other great activities .

I was so exhausted from being in that sun I was not able to do anything . I can't remember if I made it to dinner that night. Cozumel is a great stop and I would recommend it to anyone. The shopping was great , the weather amazing and their tequila is good.

After our excursion we went to the Duty Free shop to purchase alcohol. Cozumel had great prices on all of their things and we couldn't afford to miss up on that offer. It began to rain we sat under a hut for a minute and than headed back to the ship.

Tonight they were having the all white party. I noticed that all the parties ex: all white, mardi gras, and I forget the other one, was all on port nights. Sunday night embarkation there was no party. Also the first two sea days there were no parties. I am not sure why they wouldn't give the good parties on the sea days. The sea days were boring, it was your usual Bingo, Ice Carving, Mixologist, Hairy Chest Contest. If you seen one you've seen them all. The last time I cruised the mixologist contest was fun because the contestants were myself and my two other friends that I cruised with we really entertained the crowd.

We went to dinner that night, I wasn't feeling to well so I took my food to go. I went to my room and laid down for a while, well a while turned into a long night and me not waking up until about 2 am. At that point I just watched whatever movie that was on the television until I went back to sleep. I was really disapointed that I missed the white party, I wanted to see what it was about and I had the perfect dress for it.

The next morning which was the last sea day, we got up and sat on the Balcony for a while. We ordered room service which was just OK. We got up and walked around the ship for a while and then Ryan wanted to tan because he felt like he wasn't tanned enough. After being in the sun for several hours I went back to the room to take a nap. The ship was quiet and there wasn't much going on. Carnival was still pushing drinks down peoples throat, I wish they were pushing more entertainment. I see as they are building new ships theyre adding things that are great. Like a pool to the serenity area, and more eating options (i love food).

Carnival is great for the price and like with anything else if you do to much of it, you can possibily become tired of it. I don't think I will ever become tired of Carnival I will just pick new ships and cruises that has minimum sea days. 1 sea day is enough for me or two one leaving out and one coming back in.

Overall the Dream was

Clean, I hardly ever saw any dirt or mess throughout the hallways. Someone had a vomit attack outside of the comedy show but that was cleaned up fast.

There was a smell that would come around here and there on deck 2 .

Embarkation was a breeze out of NOLA I never had to wait in line and I arrived about 11am.

I didn't get my luggage on the first day until about 5pm.

I didn't go to any shows, my room was always clean, the food was always good.

I make the best out of any situation and any vacation. Ryan and I can find fun in anything that we do and in anywhere that we go.

For any questions please ask.

The dream was a very clean ship at all times. It was my first cruise on Carnival where I felt the pain (lol) of long lines in the Lido area was too much for me. Out of the 7 days I only ate twice in the buffet area. The first day I was able to get something from the pasta bar and the buritto bar. The next time was the morining of Grand Cayman, the buffett was crowded but not as much.

Ryan didn't mind standing on line for buffett but the way my patients is set up I just couldn't do it, so to avoid huffing and puffing, and all the other non sense I just said forget it I'll eat in the main dinning room. The brunch is cool if you're into that type of food. However I had awesome table mates everytime I went to brunch.

• 7 months later...
The dream was a very clean ship at all times. It was my first cruise on Carnival where I felt the pain (lol) of long lines in the Lido area was too much for me. Out of the 7 days I only ate twice in the buffet area. .

We will be on the Dream for the first time ever on the August 7th sailing.

Can fellow cruisers echo the sentiment that the Dream has problems with long lines for food ?