Spa Balcony - Sunshine

ladygal4.4

Have been in a regular balcony and spa balcony on the Sunshine and the biggest difference I noticed was the color scheme (more blue in regular balcony, teal in Spa). Also had a refrigerator in the spa balcony that actually worked, none in the regular balcony. Otherwise only real difference was location, being extra close to spa and serenity deck. We did take advantage of the (two) free classes (both yoga), and went to the saunas a few times. For us it was not worth the additional cost to get the spa room, but that is purely OUR opinion.

Thank you for your reply Sunkey1! I got a call from Carnival offering us to upgrade from our interior cabin on deck 2 to the spa balcony room for an additional $200 per person ($400 in our case as its my husband & myself)

We chose not to do it, but I was curious as to how much nicer they were. :)

What floor are you going to be on? We were in Room 11021, VERY close to the adult only serenity pool. We could see the people the balconies on the deck beneath us. Our balcony was covered from the balcony above us. We were offered an upgrade to the deck above us, 12, but there was some reason we didn't take it, maybe it was open, no cover from the sun?

The room was not large, the balcony was standard size. We were close to the gym and spa, down one flight of stairs. It was a nice location but the spa didn't have a Thalassotherapy Pool, and I didn't find the free steam room in the spa until the end of the cruise.

Sorry not to post pictures, they're probably still in the camera. :rolleyes: