Epic Thermal Spa

panda24

We are doing the Western Mediterranean on Epic. DH and I are trying to decide if we will have time to enjoy the spa with such a port intensive itinerary. Has anyone used the thermal spa? If so, did you feel you got your money's worth? Does anyone know the hours? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We have just got back from our epic cruise, myself, wife and 2 boys11,8. We purchased the spa pass in advance though myncl. IMO thge spa pass was well worth it, whilst the boys were at kids club we had 2 hr everyday to relax in there. We didn't go in on the sea day as we knew it was going to be busy , but on the first port day, there was only us in there. by the end of the week the most we saw in there was about 10 people, so still lots of room and facilities for everyone. The spa is open 10 am til 10 pm everyday. anything els you want to know about the cruise just ask me. Have a great time, we did. The boat did not feel overcrowded to us except at peak lunch hours. Now we have done a mega ship we have been spoilt, i dont think we could go back to smaller ones now.

Edited by slaine29

• 1 month later...
We have just got back from our epic cruise, myself, wife and 2 boys11,8. We purchased the spa pass in advance though myncl. IMO thge spa pass was well worth it, whilst the boys were at kids club we had 2 hr everyday to relax in there. We didn't go in on the sea day as we knew it was going to be busy , but on the first port day, there was only us in there. by the end of the week the most we saw in there was about 10 people, so still lots of room and facilities for everyone. The spa is open 10 am til 10 pm everyday. anything els you want to know about the cruise just ask me. Have a great time, we did. The boat did not feel overcrowded to us except at peak lunch hours. Now we have done a mega ship we have been spoilt, i dont think we could go back to smaller ones now.

Hi I've bought spa passes but having not had them before I'm not sure about spa etiquette. Do they have snacks & drinks in the spa? Are the changing rooms single sex or mixed & are there lockers for personal possessions? Thanks in advance for your help

Hi I've bought spa passes but having not had them before I'm not sure about spa etiquette. Do they have snacks & drinks in the spa? Are the changing rooms single sex or mixed & are there lockers for personal possessions? Thanks in advance for your help

There will be fruit infused water in the single sex lockers rooms as well as infused water in the communal area of the spa just as you exit from the locker rooms. There are locked lockers with the key on a band so you don't have to worry about that. There are 2 sizes of robes in there as well, I had to look through the bins to find the larger ones (they have fish of a different color).

The locker room will contain an aromatherapy steam room, dry steam room with HUGE window out to the ocean and larger showers. There are co-ed steam rooms and cool off showers in the the communal area.

Have a great time!

Edited by Sauer-kraut