Sports Bar near Comfort Suites in Dania Beach

wrigley80

I am staying at the Comfort Suites on South Federal Highway (the property near Port Everglades) on October 11 and I was wondering if there are any sports bars near that hotel where I could watch some football and have some good lunch and a beer

Edited by wrigley80

The one you are talking about is in Ft Lauderdale, not Dania Beach (the one in Dania Beach is right at Stirling and I-95). There are few places along 17th St, a block north and couple blocks east. Waxy O'Connors, Duffy's, Bimini Boatyard. 10-15 minutes walk from the hotel, I would guess. Not sure if you can get into the Harbor Shops parking lot from the side streets where Hyatt Place and Outback are, but if you can, you can probably get to Duffy's pretty quick from the hotel without having to go up and around along 17th St.

The one you are talking about is in Ft Lauderdale, not Dania Beach (the one in Dania Beach is right at Stirling and I-95). There are few places along 17th St, a block north and couple blocks east. Waxy O'Connors, Duffy's, Bimini Boatyard. 10-15 minutes walk from the hotel, I would guess. Not sure if you can get into the Harbor Shops parking lot from the side streets where Hyatt Place and Outback are, but if you can, you can probably get to Duffy's pretty quick from the hotel without having to go up and around along 17th St.

Yeah it's the hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Thanks so much. I will check those out that you mentioned

Yeah it's the hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Thanks so much. I will check those out that you mentioned

Without a doubt, Duffys! They are probably the best sports bar I've ever been to. Happy hour all day long (241 drinks), millions of tvs, and fantastic food.

Everywhere else pales in comparison.

Without a doubt, Duffys! They are probably the best sports bar I've ever been to. Happy hour all day long (241 drinks), millions of tvs, and fantastic food.

Everywhere else pales in comparison.

Thank you so much. I checked out the menu for Duffys and I will definitely be going there. It looks like it's only a mile or so from the hotel. The food looks good and the drinks look even better [emoji6][emoji2][emoji12]

Thank you so much. I checked out the menu for Duffys and I will definitely be going there. It looks like it's only a mile or so from the hotel. The food looks good and the drinks look even better [emoji6][emoji2][emoji12]

Barely over a half mile if you walk north to 17th and east to Embassy Suites and into the plaza. Much shorter if you can walk right down 18th past the Hyatt Place and through the parking lots. Not sure on that, would be nice if the locals could tell us if there are any walk throughs available from there.

Barely over a half mile if you walk north to 17th and east to Embassy Suites and into the plaza. Much shorter if you can walk right down 18th past the Hyatt Place and through the parking lots. Not sure on that, would be nice if the locals could tell us if there are any walk throughs available from there.

Oh okay I was mapping it up Federal Highway to 17th street.