Online check in on Ncl.com

Bocadude85

I decided to do our online check in for our upcoming May cruise(I like to get things done early.)For some reason when I enter our passport info I keep getting a error message stating that they can not verify our information at this time. Has anyone else had this problem? I was able to save steps 1,2 and 4 and our check in shows as 75% complete. I know we have plenty of time before the cruise, I was just wondering what the problem could be?

Edited by Bocadude85

I decided to do our online check in for our upcoming May cruise(I like to get things done early.)For some reason when I enter our passport info I keep getting a error message stating that they can not verify our information at this time. Has anyone else had this problem? I was able to save steps 1,2 and 4 and our check in shows as 75% complete. I know we have plenty of time before the cruise, I was just wondering what the problem could be?

Yes I had the same problem. You need to call them and they fix it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was having trouble yesterday checking in a well. We're just under 90 days from sail date. For some reason it wouldn't retain my passport expiration date. I tried multiple devices and browsers. Safari and Chrome would not work but hubby tried using Firefox and it worked fine. Good luck!

I'm also having issues today. It won't let me log in-just keeps going back to log in box. Should I call them or just try another time? We don't leave until December but I was hoping to do online check-in today. I also like to get things done early and out of the way. Maybe they should get someone to help them with their IT issues!! Last week it was the port excursions.

Tweeterbug, I had the same issue with our passport expiration dates. I was getting worried because I would enter the info and then get an email the next day telling me to check in.

I called my PCP and she did it for me. She said that they were having trouble with the main server in Florida on Sunday. But my problem was that you have to use the calendar icon next to the date to populate the box and not type it in! Well, now I know that for next time. :o

Edited by medicalma'am

Had the same issue with our passport information. We were using an IPad to check in. Went to a laptop after a few days and the information was taken with no problems

I was using my IPad when I ran into the issue. I used a desktop the next morning and had no issues.