Disembarkation on first day of an overnight stop in Barbados

Dorset Cruiser

Not until the buses are ready to take you to the Airport, probably about 3 hours before your flight.

They won't chuck you off early and leave you hanging about, its all very civilised and you will be led straight to the departure lounge, no checking in.

Hope this helps.

Rick.

Not until the buses are ready to take you to the Airport, probably about 3 hours before your flight.

They won't chuck you off early and leave you hanging about, its all very civilised and you will be led straight to the departure lounge, no checking in.

Hope this helps.

Rick.

Thanks Rick. So we should be able to get off the ship for a few hours in the morning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Rick. So we should be able to get off the ship for a few hours in the morning?

Yes and there is a secure left luggage facility on board for your hand luggage too so you can get off the ship unencumbered. Just keep your valuables with you.

What time do P&O typically disembark passengers who are leaving the ship on the first day of an overnight stop in Barbados? Our flight departs at around 18.30.

Hi Dorset Cruiser

We have had 1830 flights home from Barbados and left ship around 1430 for buses to airport,

if you want to explore in the morning you can leave all personal belongings like overnight bags,

jackets etc in the theatre where they store them

And give you a raffle ticket to collect items. Flight timings are displayed on the

Seascreen and there is lots of annoucements over the day.

Mrs Blue Sky

Yes and there is a secure left luggage facility on board for your hand luggage too so you can get off the ship unencumbered. Just keep your valuables with you.

We like to keep a few dollars handy as a gratuity for the guys manning the cloakroom.

Cb

If you only do one ships excursion, the one I would choose would be one of the farewell to Barbados excursions.

After a disappointing and uneventful disembarkation on the Fly Med cruise last year, we opted for farewell to Barbados with Crane resort excursion, It was like another day added to the holiday rather than just waiting for the return home. One the better excursions we did, with lunch at Crane resort, then taken straight to airport at end of tour. A great way to end a marvellous cruise

I Strongly recommend this type of disembarkation, a memorable experience rather than just the day we flew home

If you only do one ships excursion, the one I would choose would be one of the farewell to Barbados excursions.

After a disappointing and uneventful disembarkation on the Fly Med cruise last year, we opted for farewell to Barbados with Crane resort excursion, It was like another day added to the holiday rather than just waiting for the return home. One the better excursions we did, with lunch at Crane resort, then taken straight to airport at end of tour. A great way to end a marvellous cruise

I Strongly recommend this type of disembarkation, a memorable experience rather than just the day we flew home

I recall our Dawn Princess cruises disembarking in San Juan Puerto Rico. We had to leave the ship at around 9.00am Then we were bused to the airport to check in; then onward to a beach hotel for lunch and catching the last of the sun before returning to the airport for a 5.00pm flight home.

Is it possible to have the luggage sent to the airport without having to return to the ship?

We are on the TA so arrive at Barbados to disembark and want to see some of the island but planned to taxi out to Hole Town from docking and the go straight to airport?

Your hold luggage gets taken straight from the ship to the airport - you put it outside your cabin the night before you leave. However, you would have to take your hand luggage with you if you are going on a trip that ends up taking you to the airport.