Table size

nursey000

I believe the largest is a table for 10. I don't know if 12 would be feasible, I think it might be too crowded. You could always email the Maitre'd on the Splendor and ask. They may or may not reply. You can also go straight to the dinning room you are assigned and speak with maitre'd after boarding the ship. Your dinning room and table will be on your sign and sail card. If you all board together you can compare cards. I'm thinking its spmaitred@carnival.com I'm sure you could search and make sure this is the correct email. There has been a list of all emails on here before. Hope this helps.

We have a group of 6 couples in Jan on the Splendor. Anyone know if they have a table for 12? Or will be spilt up? We are linked together.

Probably split into 2 six tops. I can assure you that with 2 sixes, your dinner will take 40% less time than if you have a 12 top, so it is not a bad deal, and I am sure that you can arrange with the maitre'd to move between tables, especially if you leave the auto grats in place.

We have a group of 6 couples in Jan on the Splendor. Anyone know if they have a table for 12? Or will be spilt up? We are linked together.

I had a group of 15 on the Sunshine last year, I emailed the maître d ahead of time and it was taken care of. It was a little cramped but not too bad, 12 would be fine!!! And I'm leaving on the Elation this Saturday and have already made arrangements for 15 again. He warned me that we'd be a little tight.....it's really not a problem.

Just send the email about 2 weeks before your cruise, Just give him everyone's cabin # to make sure nobody gets forgotten.

Have fun!!!

Kirsten

Edited by packard89

I was at a table for 12 on the Sunshine. It was a large enough table that everyone had enough room and it didn't feel crowded. However, communication was difficult at such a big table. We could really only converse with the people sitting close to us. With the usual noise in the MDR, a person would have had to shout to speak to anyone across the table. In retrospect we felt we should have gotten two adjoining 6 tops and switched people around.