B2B Fort Lauderdale Eurodam

JanDom

This year we will be at Chile for Christmas and Antarctica for new year 😁😁

Next Year we will go with my parents because my Mum wants to go to Florida. I just Book so I will have a new Cruise-clock the next days ☀️☀️

Greets 🍀

Sounds like a.great plan.

Thank you.

Our B2B day will be christmas (24th of december) so we thought of going off the ship and go to FLL downtown, maybe a little of shopping (are the shops open at the US at christmas morning?) and looking at all the decoratete houses and then going back.

We will also rent a Cabana so we will have lunch up there. I think it will be more quiet and relaxing then going to the Ledo this day :)

Greets

Janine

We have done many b-to-b's with turnaround in Fort Lauderdale and did two on Eurodam. As soon as they start disembarking, you can leave the ship and go shopping, sightseeing, anything you wish to do. There's a nice mall (Galleria) with some decent shopping. It is about 15 minute taxi ride depending upon traffic.

Bring the 'In transit' card you will be given. That permits you to bypass the check in lines when you return to the ship. You will clear security and go directly back on board.

Enjoy.