Just back from carnival splendor

LOU

MY WIFE AND I WERE ON THE CARNIVAL SPLENDOR 9/6 TO 9/13. TO CANADA / NEW ENGLAND.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL - LORRICHIO@AOL.COM

WE HAD A GREAT TIME. SHIP WAS CLEAN AND IN GREAT SHAPE. WATER WAS EXTREMELY CALM. WEATHER WAS GREAT. WE NOTICED SOME DISAPPOINTING CHANGES....NO MORE LUNCH SERVED IN THE DINING ROOM. BRUNCH (In the dining room) IS SERVED ON SEA DAYS ONLY. NO MORE CHOCOLATES ON YOUR PILLOW AT NIGHT. D.J. MUSIC AT MAIN POOL INSTEAD OF LIVE BAND.

THESE ARE JUST SOME QUICK OBSERVATIONS. WRITE ME WITH ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

Ohhh man, I was looking forward to lunch time in the MDR. Peace and quite. Was planning just quick off and on trips at ports. Oh well, I will find something else. I know I won't starve.

How were the activities on ship? Shows at night?

We were on this cruise with you. We did enjoy it very much. I agree with all of your statements except the one about the water being calm. At night on Deck 6 aft we had quite a bit of motion which was extremely noticeable for over half of the evenings.

I'm available for questions as well :)

We were on this cruise with you. We did enjoy it very much. I agree with all of your statements except the one about the water being calm. At night on Deck 6 aft we had quite a bit of motion which was extremely noticeable for over half of the evenings.

What was your opinion of the ship décor/color?

any chance you have FunTimes you can post?

I was also on this cruise and wrote a member review about it that has just been posted... the decor of the ship is "interesting" to say the least! Loud, colorful with lots of pink-stained oak (yes) and bronze/copper colored ceilings and wall treatments. The MDRs with pearl/oyster themes with pearls streaming out of bugle-shaped vessels seem to have been designed by someone who was inspired by Dr. Seuss.

You sort of have to see it in person to understand. Not to my liking at all, but you get used to it and the ship is clean and well maintained.