Tamarind Recommendations

Psee

Not many changes. The dumpling appetizers were gone. Possibly the red curry soup, but I'm not sure. There was a new dish with lobster that I unfortunately didn't get back to try.

The menu changed between the two segments of a B2B.

I did try the new lobster dish and it was great. It is lobster prepared in a wok and then the prepared pieces are served in a lobster tail shell. The spring rolls are also vegetable rolls. I think that was also different. Our meal was excellent.

I did try the new lobster dish and it was great. It is lobster prepared in a wok and then the prepared pieces are served in a lobster tail shell. The spring rolls are also vegetable rolls. I think that was also different. Our meal was excellent.

Thx for the info. I'm going to keep an eye out for it.

I've had the lamb and the Pompano. Both were great. I remember my nephew loved the wasabi sorbet. One the second night, he asked for that exclusively rather than the trio.

Edited by scamper
sorbet not ice cream

My husband and I both had the Laska soup (based on the managers recommend) and 2 weeks later, I'm still craving it!!!! I probably wouldn't have ordered it based on description but he strongly suggested we try it and boy, am I glad I did....can't wait for next Sept!!

Hi Everyone, Psee's wife CruiCin, thank for all the great recommendations. Tanya, I will have to get the details on the soup tomorrow.:o

Hey! Just saw that you are from Savannah!! That's where my business is although we moved about an hour West 2 years ago after getting DD out of school. I drive in every work day. (Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread!)

Hey! Just saw that you are from Savannah!! That's where my business is although we moved about an hour West 2 years ago after getting DD out of school. I drive in every work day. (Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread!)

Hey C! Just realized who you are, haha!! Try the soup, it's awesome!!:)