Sabor on Navigator - can you pre-book dining

DawnLA

I was just able to pre-book all MTD and Specialty Restaurants for my November 28 cruise on the Navigator. Was hoping to dine one night at Sabor, but it is not showing as an option. Wondering if it is not going to be available on our cruise or just not available for pre-booking and will need to book once on-board. Thanks.

I was just able to pre-book all MTD and Specialty Restaurants for my November 28 cruise on the Navigator. Was hoping to dine one night at Sabor, but it is not showing as an option. Wondering if it is not going to be available on our cruise or just not available for pre-booking and will need to book once on-board. Thanks.

i'll be on the sailing right before yours. Apparently it's not showing up even on this months sailing. There is another thread I was just mentioning this on. Sabor is not showing up on the cruise planner.

I'd wait regardless...with Sabor they typically offer discounts for booking on board. I don't think it's as popular on the Navigator for Texas departures (plenty of Mexican food in Texas) and RCI will usually push it with discounts to book during the cruise...even book one person, get the second half off or even free has been offered mid cruise, typically.

So you'll save money waiting and taking advantage of the promo.