Sky inside cabin help

niborHS

Friends of mine had booked the 3 night Sky, so now I am booking it solo. It is a bit hard for me to give my cruise ship background, but here goes. My first cruise was with my husband and 2 young sons in 1994, on American Family Cruises, all in 1 cabin, the boys were 5 & 8. A year later, we did a CCL cruise, also all in 1 regular cabin. From there on we only cruised in suites. The first year the Sky was in service, we were in an Owner's Suite, the beautiful one with the hot tub on the deck. Our favorite lines are Celebrity and HAL.

My only time in an inside cabin was with a girl friend on Celebrity. It worked out fine, we travel together regularly, and orchestrate things well. They have cabins on deck 8. Does anyone know if there is much of a difference between a 1F and a 1B cabin? My TA told me that the 1F is only 121 sq ft. As I told her, kind of the size of the bathroom on some of our other suites. Any thoughts?

From the deck plans it looks like 1B are slightly longer than 1F. If you are in the cabin solo, it's not like you have to worry about crowding from another person. It's 3 nights. Only you can decided if you can deal with the size of the cabin for that long. I could do it but I don't spend much time in the cabin other than sleeping.