Regal Marina 105/106 Balcony Door at Sea

jlesw

Can the Balcony door be opened in these cabins when the ship is at Sea or only when she is in port? I seem to find conflicting answers. Princess brochure states " Balcony access when in port only." Online chat indicates that is not the case. Thanks for your advice.

I have stayed in both M101 and M102 on the Royal/Regal. Doors are not locked. Depending on where you are cruising it may be too windy to open the doors and use the balcony while at sea. As well, curtains must be closed at night to keep ambient light away from the bridge.

Can the Balcony door be opened in these cabins when the ship is at Sea or only when she is in port? I seem to find conflicting answers. Princess brochure states " Balcony access when in port only." Online chat indicates that is not the case. Thanks for your advice.

Yes they are not locked. However the headwind can be really bad. They will usually tie down the balcony furniture if strong winds are predicted. :)