Adivce on Jeep or Dune buggy tour comany

hlm2007

We are traveling to Cozumel in April and would like to do a tour of the island that includes some snorkeling. We have a group of 6 including 2 grandparents and 2 kids (one child got sea sick on a catamaran in Cozumel last year). So I''m debating between a Jeep or Dune buggy tour and what company to use. I see reviews for cozumelcruiseexcursions.net and .com but they seem very inconsistent on here and can't find many other company names that may be reliable to look into? I would prefer a private tour but I'm ok with a small group too if need be. I would like the tour to include beach, snorkeling, the "other side" of the island, maybe a visit to some ruins....just sort of a mixture so that everyone in our group will be happy:) Any advice would be so greatly appreciated!

We are traveling to Cozumel in April and would like to do a tour of the island that includes some snorkeling. We have a group of 6 including 2 grandparents and 2 kids (one child got sea sick on a catamaran in Cozumel last year). So I''m debating between a Jeep or Dune buggy tour and what company to use. I see reviews for cozumelcruiseexcursions.net and .com but they seem very inconsistent on here and can't find many other company names that may be reliable to look into? I would prefer a private tour but I'm ok with a small group too if need be. I would like the tour to include beach, snorkeling, the "other side" of the island, maybe a visit to some ruins....just sort of a mixture so that everyone in our group will be happy:) Any advice would be so greatly appreciated!

I would look into a private tour with ToursPlaza unless you really want to drive yourselves. They will provide a private tour in nice AC van to wherever you want to go and will wait for you at the stops. Check out their website for further information and suggestions.

We LOVE the Dune Buggy tour but one thing to note, or confirm with them, is that our dune buggy was stick shift, and there were some people on the tour who had to take a crash course in order to drive. They did not have as much fun as we did, since we were able to drive easily. Other than that, we LOVED our tour - although the dune buggy tours no longer go the route we took (I don't believe), up the north east side of the island. It was amazing!!