For Arowe6

Timbles

I was asked by our favorite waiter, Froderick, to pass on a warm Hello to you! Long story short, we had the pleasure of having Froderick as our waiter in March of 2014 on the Ruby. When he introduced himself I immediately knew it was the same person you had mentioned in your Ruby review. I mentioned that he was labeled a "Rock Star" on Cruise Critic and enjoyed his terrific personality, stellar suggestions, and warm personable service all week. He is indeed the best in the fleet.

Fast forward to the Sept 5th 2015 Ruby Alaska cruise, just on a whim I asked a MaitreD if Froderick was still on the ship, and he was! He is in the Crown Grill, we had a lovely reunion, visiting him twice on our seven day cruise.

He asked that I pass on the message of hello, and when are you going to cruise on the Ruby again? Froderick is on the ship until April I believe, although we begged him to transfer to the Emerald somehow for our January cruises, lol.

I was asked by our favorite waiter, Froderick, to pass on a warm Hello to you! Long story short, we had the pleasure of having Froderick as our waiter in March of 2014 on the Ruby. When he introduced himself I immediately knew it was the same person you had mentioned in your Ruby review. I mentioned that he was labeled a "Rock Star" on Cruise Critic and enjoyed his terrific personality, stellar suggestions, and warm personable service all week. He is indeed the best in the fleet.

Fast forward to the Sept 5th 2015 Ruby Alaska cruise, just on a whim I asked a MaitreD if Froderick was still on the ship, and he was! He is in the Crown Grill, we had a lovely reunion, visiting him twice on our seven day cruise.

He asked that I pass on the message of hello, and when are you going to cruise on the Ruby again? Froderick is on the ship until April I believe, although we begged him to transfer to the Emerald somehow for our January cruises, lol.

Hahahaha I just saw this. We miss him dearly.

We are on the Emerald in November. Hopefully our paths will cross in the future.

Andrew (and Brad) :)