Photo Review of Carnival Victory, 8/27-8/31

ALWAYZCRUISEN

You two look like an awesome couple who had a wonderful time. We will be on the Victory in November. Thank you for all the pictures! We are not doing your itinerary but seeing Key West makes me want to go back again. DH has never been there so I would love another cruise with that stop!

Thanks again!

I too, wish to thank you for taking the time to do this review. It is always fun to read the differences people have with the same ship. Key West is a favor place of ours whether we go by car or cruise ship. Was hoping to return on our Dec. cruise but could not find a cruise that would line up for us. Running low on my stash of Kino Flip Flops and was looking forward to a Po Boy shrimp sand. from Carolina's. Oh well. Another cruise in my future. Best wishes to you.

• 1 month later...
Everything was right there. CVS became our best friend, for last minute items and WINE. You can walk to Bayside.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I enjoyed your review! I have this hotel tentatively booked for my daughter and me for our mother/daughter cruise on the Glory in May. Glad to hear everything--including a CVS, yay!--was within walking distance.

• 5 weeks later...
151bcb78f2882b7b0e3dac16877f45da.jpg

You seem like you had a really fun time. You two look so happy together! I'm considering the same 4-day cruise on Victory too, so reading your review helped.

It's awesome that you found Goose Island beer. It's made in Chicago; I didn't know they sold their beer all the way in Florida. If they sell it in DC too, you gotta try the 312 Urban Wheat sometime; good stuff.

• 1 month later...

Great review! What did you think of the Hyatt Regency in Miami? We stayed at the Holiday Inn and it was nice and we are booked again for our next cruise in November but after seeing your pictures I looked up the Hyatt and it is $200 a night cheaper! How far was it to Bayside? Within walking distance? Thanks!