Pride September 13, 2015 Photo Diary

Danacat222

Danacat222, I'm enjoying your review (we were on the Pride in Aug.)--but I am awed by the quality of your pictures! Might I ask what type of camera you used, and have you "touched up" the shots with a graphics program? I'm using a 5 year old Kodak, and had been happy with the results till seeing these! If you ever have some spare time and want to see amateurish shots of our cruise, here is a link. You probably already know, but to view them full sized just click on any and progress from there.

August 2015 Pride cruise

Thank you for sharing... wonderful perspectives of the ship. :)

Really enjoying your pictures. We sailed the same itinerary on Pride in August.

We had similar observations with cleanliness and kids doing cannonballs into the hot tub. It really surprised me there was only one hot tub for the whole pool area. Can only imagine how busy it would be with one pool closed.

Overall we had a good time though, so nice reliving it through your pictures.

Edited by Canadian Tyler

This was the first time I had needed to wait in line to hand in Cabana tickets, but so be it.

The ride to the Cabana ...

photo3-vi.jpg

dpDSC05596-vi.jpg

It was becoming less cloudy and ended up being the perfect beach day, just beautiful. I have to say I have been really lucky, I have never had more than a quick rain shower (only once out of 4 times) at HMC, and have never missed that stop.

photo-vi.jpg

dp2DSC05602-vi.jpg

301-vi.jpg

Lovely! Thank you so much

photo4-vi.jpg

After a very enjoyable day in Grand Turk, it was time to get back on board. We spent so much time in the pool that we never got anything to eat at Margaritaville as we had planned. So imagine how we were feeling after sucking down 2 each of these on rice krispies and melon from the morning. Yea, I had to sober up really quick to help get us back to and on the ship without any embarrassing situations. Thankfully there was no line, that was a first

photo2-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

photo4-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

photo4-vi.jpg

OMG! Loving the review. SMH at that ridiculousness that is bra lady and already planning to buy that lovely drink thingy from Margaritaville in February. I love it and I need one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Loved your review. Will be on the Pride this April. I have never been on this class of ship before. Was scheduled to be on the Magic in April but then switched to the Pride just a few days ago. Research for this cruise has now begun!! I really enjoyed your review and pictures!! We will be in a cabin just down from yours so enjoyed the pictures taken from your balcony!!