I concierge set up?

kmc86

so once your on the ship it will open with your phone numbers?

I called home once for $.79/minute, and that was the only time I used an actual phone number. Contacting people on the ship, you use their iConcierge #, which won't be assigned until you are on the ship.

I called home once for $.79/minute, and that was the only time I used an actual phone number. Contacting people on the ship, you use their iConcierge #, which won't be assigned until you are on the ship.

Quick question, how do you get a iConcierge # assigned to you?

When I went on iconcierge to set it up it asked for the names and phone numbers of those traveling with me. I assume so we can text back and forth onboard and just didn't know if "1" had to be added in front of phone number...

When I went on iconcierge to set it up it asked for the names and phone numbers of those traveling with me. I assume so we can text back and forth onboard and just didn't know if "1" had to be added in front of phone number...

As others have said, you do not use regular phone numbers for communicating with others onboard when using iConcierge. You won't have the numbers that you use to reach others onboard in advance.

The texting on the ship in no way uses your phone numbers. You cannot set this up until you are on the ship. Once you activate the app (which can't be done until you are onboard), you will be automatically assigned an iConcierge number. That is what will be used to contact one another. The ONLY reason you would use phone numbers to actual phones is if you want to dial someone on land for $.79/minute. Otherwise the app does not use phone numbers at all.