Booking on line

camper49

A friend asked me if he booked on line can he call Carnival with any questions he may have on his booking or will he have to use e-mail? I said I thought you could book on line and if needed just call with your booking number....was this the right answer?

Yes.

A friend asked me if he booked on line can he call Carnival with any questions he may have on his booking or will he have to use e-mail? I said I thought you could book on line and if needed just call with your booking number....was this the right answer?

Yes, you are correct. If you book on-line you can still call Carnival at anytime for questions, payments, etc. They are happy to help. The first time you call them, they will ask you to give them a 4 digit pin number to add to your account you will have to have if you call them again - for security purposes.

Only time you run into an issue if you need to make changes, etc. and contacting them directly is if you book through a Travel Agent.

I've booked 3 different ways (CCL online, CCL by phone, and agent by phone) and after you get your booking number and the basic details settled, most everything is the same from then on. Ive never run into any snags. I booked my upcoming cruise online (CCL direct) and then changed it twice by phone. No hiccups at all.