This Cruise Newbie is Very Excited....

esdoorn

......because my passport came today and I was finally able to do the online check in and printing of our boarding passes and luggage tags for our very first cruise ever!

It was so exciting to actually be able to hold this treasured documents in my hands and also see that Faster to the Fun stamp on the boarding passes and luggage tags.

I wish to express my thanks to everyone on this board who contributes their time and energy to share information with everyone else. It truly is a wonderful community!

Looking forward to being in Miami in 6 months and stepping on our very first ship the Carnival Sensation!

Thanks again to everyone for your help and advice!

I've been on a dozen cruises, and I still feel the same way. Enjoy!

The joy of that first cruise! (And all those that follow!) But it is true that the first time you walk on a ship is magical. My husband and I have been on several cruises together now but I'm going on a girl's trip in January with 3 cruise virgins. I'm super excited because cruising with first timers is a little like relieving the awe of the first cruise!

You guys have a wonderful cruise and enjoy all the planning and anticipation leading up to the big day!

......because my passport came today and I was finally able to do the online check in and printing of our boarding passes and luggage tags for our very first cruise ever!

It was so exciting to actually be able to hold this treasured documents in my hands and also see that Faster to the Fun stamp on the boarding passes and luggage tags.

I wish to express my thanks to everyone on this board who contributes their time and energy to share information with everyone else. It truly is a wonderful community!

Looking forward to being in Miami in 6 months and stepping on our very first ship the Carnival Sensation!

Thanks again to everyone for your help and advice!

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! Remembering back to my very first cruise (29 cruises ago) if I could go back and give myself one piece of advice it would be to study the deck plans in advance of the cruise and learn in general the location and names of the main showrooms & attractions. On our very first cruise we had problems finding things and by the time we would find the location the event or show would be half over. To this day I still go over the deck plans of any ship I have not sailed on frequently and make sure I know the names and locations of the main showrooms and also that I am very clear on the location of my own cabin.