Land Portion of Alaska Cruise tour

ZBart47

We're booked on Celebrity's Cruise tour #1B. I need to know the daily (time) schedule of each day from Anchorage to Denali and back to Seward.

We'd like to plan independent excursions, but need a time schedule for each days coach departure.

Thanks,

ZBart47

When we went on an Alaska cruisetour, no one at Celebrity could provide exact times outside of what is in the official itinerary. On top of that our itinerary was changed a couple weeks before departure due to hotel availability. Don't forget you will have some activities included with your cruisetour. SO I doubt anyone on these boards can truly give you an accurate answer. By the way, we did still manage to take one of the best private excursions I have ever done. We flew up into Mt. Denali from Talkeetna. Alaska is great, enjoy!

When we went on an Alaska cruisetour, no one at Celebrity could provide exact times outside of what is in the official itinerary. On top of that our itinerary was changed a couple weeks before departure due to hotel availability. Don't forget you will have some activities included with your cruisetour. SO I doubt anyone on these boards can truly give you an accurate answer. By the way, we did still manage to take one of the best private excursions I have ever done. We flew up into Mt. Denali from Talkeetna. Alaska is great, enjoy!

Thanks, Agree that info is almost impossible to attain re:schedule for day 3 (Denali to Talkeetna) .... I'll keep trying, we want to take the extended Denali National Park tour (12 hr.s) and don't know if we'll have time

Thanks, Agree that info is almost impossible to attain re:schedule for day 3 (Denali to Talkeetna) .... I'll keep trying, we want to take the extended Denali National Park tour (12 hr.s) and don't know if we'll have time

Try checking what tours Celebrity offers, that sometimes lets you know if there is time available. On our HAL landtour if there wasn't enough time, they didn't show the different tours. I could only book what there was time for.