Independence Of The Sea Price Drop - Dec 14th!!!!

JJ3434JJ

Just an FYI for whoever hasn't paid there final payment for the cruise. The cruise price dropped down by about $40 a person. If you call and tell them about the price drop, they will only charge you the new price and they also upped the On Board Credit to $25 a person.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked two superior balcony cabins on the IOTS 01/16/16 sailing last night to take advantage of the BOGO that expired yesterday. Checked the price today and it's 30% off each ticket now. That brought the price down by $100 per cabin. Still received prepaid gratuities. Not sure if I'm still getting the $25 OBC I was with the first reservation, but I still come out ahead. :D

Susan

• 2 weeks later...
I booked two superior balcony cabins on the IOTS 01/16/16 sailing last night to take advantage of the BOGO that expired yesterday. Checked the price today and it's 30% off each ticket now. That brought the price down by $100 per cabin. Still received prepaid gratuities. Not sure if I'm still getting the $25 OBC I was with the first reservation, but I still come out ahead. :D

Susan

That does take the OBC off, but you are still saving more than the OBC was.