Azamara Quest Nov. 2015 Dubai-Singapore

HenryDachs

Hi!

We are sailing on the Quest Nov 3 from Dubai to Singapore. Looking to see if any other gay folks will be on the voyage with us. Please say hello if you will be sailing with us. Also, we are first timers on an Azamara cruise -- love for you share your experiences with this cruise line.

Bob & Don (Washington, DC)

Hi guys, We travel a LOT on Azamara, especially the Quest. They are very gay friendly and. in fact, just extremely friendly. Ive the years many of the crew have become good friends and we always look forward to boarding again and hearing them say "Welcome home" It has become our home away from home. It is a great Iteniery, enjoy your cruise !!

Bob & Don: We've done 2 crossings on AZ, and will be on one more in November of this year. And we have another booked for April, 2016. AZ may be the most friendly line we have ever traveled, and I guess we've been on 7 or 8 others. You will definitely meet other LGBT folks, and there may be a gay meet-up organized by the ship. I can think of only a few minor issues with AZ, and none of them have to do with the fellow passengers. You will have unlimited opportunities to socialize, if that is your cup of tea.

Many thanks TV24 for the info. As a CruiseCritic newbie poster, I am unsure how to start an LGBT "roll call". Sorry if it is a dumb question!

Best,

Bob

Bob: Here are some instructions and I hope I am clear. Click on "Gay & Lesbian Cruises," and then when the next screen comes up, click on "G & L Roll Call." You'll see that at the top of the screen. You'll see some helpful hints on how to start a new thread. Then click on "New Thread," and you're in business! It's helpful to give a title to your thread that references the Line & ship you are on "Azamara Journey" for example, and then the departure city and date of departure. In your message you can introduce yourself and put out an invitation to others. Good luck, and remember that your cruise will surely include other gay folks and lots of friendly people. In fact sometimes I complain that AZ PAX are a little too out-going, not a good place for introverts! Happy sailing!

Bob: Here are some instructions and I hope I am clear. Click on "Gay & Lesbian Cruises," and then when the next screen comes up, click on "G & L Roll Call." You'll see that at the top of the screen. You'll see some helpful hints on how to start a new thread. Then click on "New Thread," and you're in business! It's helpful to give a title to your thread that references the Line & ship you are on "Azamara Journey" for example, and then the departure city and date of departure. In your message you can introduce yourself and put out an invitation to others. Good luck, and remember that your cruise will surely include other gay folks and lots of friendly people. In fact sometimes I complain that AZ PAX are a little too out-going, not a good place for introverts! Happy sailing!

Thanks, Tv24! It worked.