New promotion?

Vacationlover2

The UBP is being offered to all cabin categories for the month of October, BUT only for sailings that are before 4/30/16. The promo changes for sailings after that date. A good TA would have been able to tell you that :)

Edited by jakesnana

When does that happen. I am still only seeing the 2015 ubp for all categories

The booking window is 10/1 - 10/31. I just did a mock booking on the Getaway for a Feb. sailing in a Studio and I was able to apply the UBP to the booking. You WILL need to pay the gratuities on the pkg, which will be 18% on the NEW price of the UBP, which is $64.00 pp/per day. If you can't find it, I suggest you find a good TA.

The UBP is being offered to all cabin categories for the month of October, BUT only for sailings that are before 4/30/16. The promo changes for sailings after that date. A good TA would have been able to tell you that :)

I don't have a TA- I book through directly through NCL. Shouldn't it be on their website? Guess it's time to find a good TA. LOL

I don't have a TA- I book through directly through NCL. Shouldn't it be on their website? Guess it's time to find a good TA. LOL

Read my last post. I did a mock booking for Feb. 2016 on the NCL website and was able to apply the UBP. Make sure you read the part about the gratuities and the level at which you will be charged.

The booking window is 10/1 - 10/31. I just did a mock booking on the Getaway for a Feb. sailing in a Studio and I was able to apply the UBP to the booking. You WILL need to pay the gratuities on the pkg, which will be 18% on the NEW price of the UBP, which is $64.00 pp/per day. If you can't find it, I suggest you find a good TA.

Oh thanks, Bev! I see it is there when you do a mock booking. I couldn't find anything about it on the website. :)

Edited by DeBlonde1

Read my last post. I did a mock booking for Feb. 2016 on the NCL website and was able to apply the UBP. Make sure you read the part about the gratuities and the level at which you will be charged.

I think we were posting at the same time, so I didn't see the mock booking response. :) You are right about the gratuities, they went up, and funny how the cost of the cruise magically went up (about 150) over night, too! They are gonna get their money one way or another! ;)

I think we were posting at the same time, so I didn't see the mock booking response. :) You are right about the gratuities, they went up, and funny how the cost of the cruise magically went up (about 150) over night, too! They are gonna get their money one way or another! ;)

So you'll be paying an additional $12.60 for the gratuities and $150.00 for the cruise, but it's still less expensive than paying for the full UBP :) and if you're anything like me it is less than your bar bill would be for a 7 nt. cruise !!

The price of the cruise I was looking at doing solo in February in a studio has increased more than $300. Boo.

...aaand surprised are the following (UBP for seven nights is currently $378):

;)

Edited by Demonyte

I just booked a cruise I had been looking it. The price didn't increase at all. Spirit March 26. How is that ship for anyone who has been? We got an inside for four with ubp

The first two in the stateroom get promo. Guests three and four don't get anything.

So a week ago I booked a GTY balcony with UBP through my TA, because I was told that in order to get the UBP, we needed to be in at least a balcony. My girlfriend and I do not care about a balcony, and would rather save the money and get an interior, but we want to make sure that we will be able to get the UBP in the interior, as that is a huge cost savings for us. Our cruise is not until March 2016 on the Breakaway. We have only paid the deposit. Should we cancel the trip and book a new one in an interior with the free UBP? Will we get our refund back? Is it possible to just modify our existing reservation and switch from a balcony to an interior? Thanks! This site is awesome.

New promo is up and running. Ubp for all staterooms i booked cruise week ago for january with no ubc today i called ta she called ncl and added ubp to reservation no need to cancel same reservation same stateroom nothing changed jus got ubp and had to pay 18% graduities

So a week ago I booked a GTY balcony with UBP through my TA, because I was told that in order to get the UBP, we needed to be in at least a balcony. My girlfriend and I do not care about a balcony, and would rather save the money and get an interior, but we want to make sure that we will be able to get the UBP in the interior, as that is a huge cost savings for us. Our cruise is not until March 2016 on the Breakaway. We have only paid the deposit. Should we cancel the trip and book a new one in an interior with the free UBP? Will we get our refund back? Is it possible to just modify our existing reservation and switch from a balcony to an interior? Thanks! This site is awesome.

As others have said, you will have to have your TA take care of this for you.

But I am a little skeptical of the assertion that 2016 insides get the UBP. The Terms and Conditions I am seeing on the website all indicate ONLY Insides booked for 2015 cruises get the package, not 2016.

When this Promo first came out, I did a booking for an Inside on the website for 2016. The website allowed me to pick the UBP and offered no error message right through to the end. But, when I printed out the confirmation, it stated I had the OBC, not the UBP. A call to NCL confirmed that UBP was only good for 2015 sailings even though the website appears to give it to you.

So, anyone booking an inside on the website, double check with NCL. I would love to find out that there is something new, but I do not see anything different on the website.