Website glitch or itinerary change - BA 7/1/16

NJ7

Booked this cruise a few months ago and itinerary included a stop in Bermuda from 11am-6pm. Was just on MyNcl looking to see what type of shore excursions there were (even though the trip is still a ways away) - and I saw under the Vacation Summary Bermuda is now scheduled from 11am-3pm. 4 hours - really - thinking maybe this is one of those fabulous NCL web glitches and when they updated all of the standard BA Bermuda cruises that is one off itinerary got grabbed by mistake. Hope that's the case since I am taking my 11 year old niece for her birthday which just happens to be the day in Bermuda - not sure what we could do in Bermuda with an 11am arrive and 3pm leave time. Basically we could get off the boat - walk down to look in one shop - say ok that's Bermuda and get back on the ship for a 3pm sail away.

Of course when I called to inquire the rep was looking at the same thing I was - so as far as they know it is 11-3 - holding out hope this is a glitch.

I just looked at that. Wow! That's hardly worth getting off the ship, since you'd have to be back on 3.5 hours later.

I notice you're on a special 9 day sailing... A couple months ago, the regular itineraries for the Breakaway sailings to Bermuda (when they stay 3 days), were all changed to a 3pm departure. I wonder if this one really changed too, or if it is just wrong on the website? If I were you I'd make a call, or a few calls and compare answers.

When they originally changed departure times on the website, I know there were some errors on the posted cruise info for other ports and other ships, that were eventually fixed. So it's worth digging further.

Edited by LrgPizza

I just looked at that. Wow! That's hardly worth getting off the ship, since you'd have to be back on 3.5 hours later.

I notice you're on a special 9 day sailing... A couple months ago, the regular itineraries for the Breakaway sailings to Bermuda (when they stay 3 days), were all changed to a 3pm departure. I wonder if this one really changed too, or if it is just wrong on the website? If I were you I'd make a call, or a few calls and compare answers.

When they originally changed departure times on the website, I know there were some errors on the posted cruise info for other ports and other ships, that were eventually fixed. So it's worth digging further.

Thank you very much for this information. I was not aware our last day on Breakaway (where we stay 3 days) was set to sail at 3:00 pm. In the past, we have went to Black Bay Beach our last day but even though it is close, a 3:00 pm departure, I would want to be back on the ship by 1:30 pm. I guess I could squeeze out one last beach day but those couple of extra hours could have helped.

Called a few times and everyone is saying this is only 3.5 hours port time. Not sure what we can do in 3.5 hours - guess I am saving money on shore excursions that day :)

Called a few times and everyone is saying this is only 3.5 hours port time. Not sure what we can do in 3.5 hours - guess I am saving money on shore excursions that day :)

No kidding. That sucks! Well, at least you have a long cruise to some cool places, even if there isn't any time to enjoy Bermuda.