Entertainment Reservations Open for Allure Jan 3, 2016

Hi!

Just wanted to let anyone who is sailing on the January 3, 2016 Allure sailing know that the entertainment reservations have finally opened up! Got all my bookings in for comedy, Ocean Aria, Ice Games and Blue Planet. :D

The Dining times to reserve (for MTD) is still unavailable.

• 3 weeks later...

I said yay as well when dining, after months, popped up today! I literally gasped. Lol My timeline for MTD was already prepared so it went well reserving. Even got our most desired res for Izumi Habachi !! If you aren't on our roll call yet make sure to join. We have enough people now for a hosted Meet & Mingle. Hope to see you there.:)

Edited by DeesEscape

Hi!

Just wanted to let anyone who is sailing on the January 3, 2016 Allure sailing know that the entertainment reservations have finally opened up! Got all my bookings in for comedy, Ocean Aria, Ice Games and Blue Planet. :D

The Dining times to reserve (for MTD) is still unavailable.

Wow i booked the week before and made entertainment reservations weeks ago. The only reservation left for us is photography. But the rates aren't posted yet.

Our Allure cruise is later in the year next year, so show reservations are not open yet for our cruise.

Would really appreciate it if someone whose spring 2016 reservations are open could please post the show schedule. Know there might be differences for our cruise, but this would at least give us an idea for planning.

Thanks!

Brad