Freedom Panoramic view

Looking at cabin 1854 on the Freedom it shows it as a Family Ocean view but it sits were the new family panoramic view is currently sitting. Can anyone confirm what the cabin actually looks like. I'm sailing in this cabin on 2/28.

Thanks.

It is the new Family Panoramic Oceanview with a full glass wall. We were in the room on 7/26/15. We had 6 people. You'll get a full bath and a 1/2 bath where there is a toilet and sink. You'll have a king sized bed on one side and a room that has a curtain between the bathroom and bed that houses 2 bunk beds for kids. Also there is the pull out bed from the sofa. You get plenty of room as it fans out next to the glass windows. The glass is floor to ceiling with nothing obstructing your view. We had plenty of room and I would book that same room again if possible! If you google it, you can find pictures of that room on another ship but it looks identical.

We have both family panoramics, 1804 and 1854, booked for an upcoming cruise on the Freedom. I have read only positive things about them but would love to hear your opinions and see more photos after you return from you trip. I hear the view is amazing and they are very large. We had a regular family oceanview on the Liberty before and loved the two large round windows right at the front of the ship (a very unique view compared to the cabins on the sides of the ship) I think you will be very happy with your cabin.