Marriott, Carambola or Timothys day pass

whitman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How much is th Marriott St. kitts day pass, and what is included?

Hi catugirl,

I was just at the Marriott on Thursday, October 29 on the day pass. I couldn't find anything offered by Celebrity that worked for what I wanted so we jumped in a cab. I still have the email from their coordinator for what's included (copy & paste below):

We do offer day passes at a fee of 35.00 per person. We are about a 10-15 minutes cab drive from Port Zante the port where the ship docks. These are what the pass includes:

• Unlimited use of the Three Pools and Beach

• Complimentary use of the Beach Palapas and Sun beds

• 10% Discounts on food and beverage at Pizza Shack, Calypso Café, Calypso Restaurants and Bohemia Restaurants(must present voucher upon payment at outlet, server to attach voucher to check)

• 15% Discount off Spa Treatment at the Emerald Mist Spa(Based on availability)

• 10% Discount at Pronto

Day Use Room-US$125.00 plus 24.5% Tax & Service- 2 Adults/2 Kids under 18 yrs.

Taxies are available at the Ship’s Port to transport you to the hotel, for approximately US$15.00.

The Day Passes can be purchase when you arrive on property at our Front desk which are subjected to availability.

Would we do it again? Absolutely. The staff there was phenomenal and were very approachable. We got there around 9:00 and had the beach and pool to ourselves. We started down on the beach in a cabana but moved to the pool area instead. The "cabana" was just an umbrella with two to four chairs and a table too.

They tried to get a water aerobics going around 11 but no one participated. The DJ ended up moving from one end of the pool to the other (not a bad thing). I got a drink at Pronto (the gift shop), but the associate didn't give me the discount. Mom got conch fritters and I got a pizza. Both were good and not too overpriced.

I think we may have some pics on one of our cameras. I can take a look and let you know if interested.

Thanks,

Kris

Hi catugirl,

I was just at the Marriott on Thursday, October 29 on the day pass. I couldn't find anything offered by Celebrity that worked for what I wanted so we jumped in a cab. I still have the email from their coordinator for what's included (copy & paste below):

We do offer day passes at a fee of 35.00 per person. We are about a 10-15 minutes cab drive from Port Zante the port where the ship docks. These are what the pass includes:

• 10% Discounts on food and beverage at Pizza Shack, Calypso Café, Calypso Restaurants and Bohemia Restaurants(must present voucher upon payment at outlet, server to attach voucher to check)

• 10% Discount at Pronto

Taxies are available at the Ship’s Port to transport you to the hotel, for approximately US$15.00.

The Day Passes can be purchase when you arrive on property at our Front desk which are subjected to availability.

Would we do it again? Absolutely. The staff there was phenomenal and were very approachable. We got there around 9:00 and had the beach and pool to ourselves. We started down on the beach in a cabana but moved to the pool area instead. The "cabana" was just an umbrella with two to four chairs and a table too.

They tried to get a water aerobics going around 11 but no one participated. The DJ ended up moving from one end of the pool to the other (not a bad thing). I got a drink at Pronto (the gift shop), but the associate didn't give me the discount. Mom got conch fritters and I got a pizza. Both were good and not too overpriced.

I think we may have some pics on one of our cameras. I can take a look and let you know if interested.

Thanks,

Kris

Hi. May I ask you to please let me know what e-mail address you used to contact them?

Thanks so much!

Hi catugirl,

• 10% Discount at Pronto

Thanks,

Kris

Thanks for the info I am a Platinum member at Marriott and going to check on this I will be there in December

I was just there on 11/4 and loved it. There is a little grocery store about 1/2 mile away that you can walk to to get drinks or snacks. We had actually rented a room there for the day because it was cheaper than the guest pass. We had 6 people all over the age of 10. We are hilton honors members so it was really easy to add the id number in. If you want to order food from hotel, all food/drinks will be charged to the credit card you used to reserve the room or the day pass. Just need cash for taxi. AND there was some pretty decent snorkeling out there. Great day. The room averaged about $25 a person. I really would recommend this especially with a family.

I just answered another question about the Marriott on this board. All I can tell you is that we booked ahead last January (2015) but when we arrived mid-morning, we were told that all of the chairs/umbrellas/tables were taken by hotel guests and that they had priority. We were told that January is their busiest month so this often happens in January. I don't know what would happen if you were to arrive before all of the hotel guests who might want chairs still had not come out onto the beach yet. I have wondered if, when the hotel is full, whether or not they simply say all of the chairs are taken. Just something to check on if you plan to be on St. Kitts in January.