CD for Freedom 11/28?

HollandAvery

I went to check out John Heald's blog to find the CD schedule so I could find out who our CD would be for our November 28th cruise on the Freedom would be but it only shows Malcolm until 11/21 and then doesn't show who's coming next. Is there any other information out there that I'm missing that can tell me who our CD will be?

Someone mentioned Jen, but I didn't know where they found that info. Also it shows her on the Legend for a few months-until 2016.

Thanks (:

I went to check out John Heald's blog to find the CD schedule so I could find out who our CD would be for our November 28th cruise on the Freedom would be but it only shows Malcolm until 11/21 and then doesn't show who's coming next. Is there any other information out there that I'm missing that can tell me who our CD will be?

Someone mentioned Jen, but I didn't know where they found that info. Also it shows her on the Legend for a few months-until 2016.

Thanks (:

No one would be a major improvement over Malcom. He is lazy and spends way too much time smoozing with his social hosts rather than the guests.

• 1 month later...
Jason Apps will be the CD on the Freedom starting 11/16 until 1/8/16 per his Facebook page today.

Well I guess they made a change!

Don't know much about Jason. I was excited for Malcolm but I'll be excited to learn about the new CD as well.

I guess Malcolm decided not to extend his stay afterall.

Edited by HollandAvery
Read wrong date