When you pre purchase the Cheers Program

IMSAILING

I just thought of a great reason to pre-purchase. I will be using $$ for my sail & sign, but with pre-purchasing Cheers, I can use a credit card to pay & not have to worry about carrying the extra cash to pay for it.

I swore I would never purchase it again because last cruise I didin't even break even. I think the bartender I used during the day at the pool was really making some strong drinks, because after 3 I would be pretty well looped & didn't drink the rest of the day.

But, right now, with the excitement of planning the cruise - I'm thinking, surely I can drink 5 - 6 drinks a day - I just need to spread them out. (lol)

Huh? You pay your sign and sail card with a credit card. Whats the difference if you pay before or after your cruise, same mileage, same credit card

Edited by coevan

Huh? You pay your sign and sail card with a credit card. Whats the difference if you pay before or after your cruise, same mileage, same credit card

Maybe to have that expense paid off in advance? Why not? Prepay in makes sense. If you wind up changing your mind or not going, you get your money back. There's no tax added.

I like having as much paid for and out of the way as possible. Especially fully refundable things.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk