Room Steward request

Surffish2285

We are celebrating my wife's birthday on our 4 day Inspiration cruise in a few weeks, and I want to sneak (From my wife, not carnival) a really nice bottle of champagne on board for after the Elegant Night. Will my steward ice the bottle of champagne, and bring 2 champagne glasses for me? I'm also ordering chocolate covered strawberry's for that night. I want it to be a little surprise for my wife when we get back.

I'm sure the steward will accommodate you. Worst case scenario grab 2 glasses from a bar and take them to your room. You could also bring your own bucket, I know some bring inflatable ones on their cruises. I'd ask the steward kindly and slip them a ten.

I am sure you could get those the glasses and ice bucket also delivered with your chocolate covered strawberries. Maybe ask for a couple of plain slit strawberries on the rims of the glasses too. If you could sneak down to the cabin you could just put the champagne in the ice bucket. You could take that opportunity to make sure the lighting, background music, etc...is set up and that you are good to go for the evening. :D

Be careful how you "sneak" it onboard. My wife did this by putting it in the luggage. When I opened the luggage there was a note saying something had been removed and could be retrieved on the last day of the cruise. I kept saying what could we have had that was contraband?? So, make sure you have your bottle in your carry on, or order it from the Fun Shops to be delivered during the cruise.