We are going on a new years cruise my husband first

gladimhere

cruise and he is really good at trivia pursuit,Can anyone tell me how they play what you win and how do you know where and what time? Thanks in advance Im sooooo hoping he has fun so he will go again its my daughters last time as a child and who knows if she will still want to go her cruising experience has been making friends and hanging with them as much as possible

cruise and he is really good at trivia pursuit,Can anyone tell me how they play what you win and how do you know where and what time? Thanks in advance Im sooooo hoping he has fun so he will go again its my daughters last time as a child and who knows if she will still want to go her cruising experience has been making friends and hanging with them as much as possible

My DS is now 20 and will be cruising with us (he is bringing a friend with him) this Christmas. So maybe your daughter will want to continue cruising with you just like our DS. I hope so as it's so much fun to cruise as a family. I hope your DH loves the cruise and that you and he will cruise together again many times. My DH and I have been cruising together since 1971! The DS has been cruising with us every year since he was 9.:D

Edited by mousey

And usually you don't have to be really good at trivia to win it either, so he should have a good chance.

Just don't overthink it. Once they asked what the earth's first satellite was. I thought, "Ah, it's a trick question. They didn't ask what the earth's first artificial satellite was, they asked the first satellite. It has to be the moon!"

The answer was Sputnik.:rolleyes:

You meet people playing Trivia that you remember all of your life. I love to play. We win a lot. We somehow manage to wind up playing with the smartest, nicest people in the world.....every cruise we take. Lucky us.