Question about a SOLD OUT excurstion.

Dalton51

We went to book a ATV excurstion for our New Years cruise at Amber Cove tonight and it was sold out. :( Will they have any open slots at the shore excurstion decks on board? Or can I call whoever and see if I can buy them?

Thanks

In the past, they used to hold back a certain percentage of tour slots for on board booking. I would note, the time the shore excursion desk opens and be first in line. :)

You can also see if there is a drop box, or the ability to book at the guest services desk or on the tv.

This tour sells out, it can only accommodate a small number.

It's for Amber Cove and I can not find anything on Amber a cover. We usually always book own our own. Just can't find nothing on it or anything that's around it. I wish I knew if Pro Excursion was going to be doing anything out of this port.

Can anyone help it is the at excursion with the arazors. Thanks everyone for the help.

On our last Carnival cruise there was a sold-out excursion we really wanted to do. I headed to the excursion desk first thing and was able to get four tickets. They mentioned they hold some slots open for the computer phobic (they didn't use that term).