American Express cardholders, check your AMEX offers - 125 back on 500 with Celebrity

JasonV1

Thanks to OP for starting this thread as I've been happily taking advantage of other discounts offered but after 2 months of checking both Amex cards, I've still NOT been offered the Celebrity benefit. :(

Wondering if it was only offered for a short time and if I missed it. Will continue checking though....anyone here have it pop up lately?:cool:

I never did receive this offer for Celebrity, but this morning I received a 'spend $ 1000 receive a $ 250" credit on Holland America. We have a cruise next July on the Konningsdam, so I called my travel agent and paid $ 1000 in advance. Amex already acknowledged the payment and we will be receiving the credit shortly!

I never did receive this offer for Celebrity, but this morning I received a 'spend $ 1000 receive a $ 250" credit on Holland America. We have a cruise next July on the Konningsdam, so I called my travel agent and paid $ 1000 in advance. Amex already acknowledged the payment and we will be receiving the credit shortly!

Excellent news...congrats!!:)

Thanks to OP for starting this thread as I've been happily taking advantage of other discounts offered but after 2 months of checking both Amex cards, I've still NOT been offered the Celebrity benefit. :(

Wondering if it was only offered for a short time and if I missed it. Will continue checking though....anyone here have it pop up lately?:cool:

The Amex Celebrity offer expired 11/5. 😟

But once you start checking, you find all sorts of offers that can save you money (on things you were going to do anyway). I have recently gotten rebates for Amazon, Regal movies, Verizon and Verizon Wireless. I don't feel so bad about paying the Amex annual fees with this stream of rebates. :)

:(

But once you start checking, you find all sorts of offers that can save you money (on things you were going to do anyway). I have recently gotten rebates for Amazon, Regal movies, Verizon and Verizon Wireless. I don't feel so bad about paying the Amex annual fees with this stream of rebates. :)
True:)