New Silversea promotion save 10%

WesW

Hi Philip, believe from reading your post above (referring to the earlier Spirit TA (2010))

y'all booked the (16 day) Spirit TA in Nov 2016. Ida and I are booked on the Wind (17 day)crossing in Nov 2016--we prefer this sailing (L'Ecole Des Chefs, Plus Wine series)..also the Wind will be one voyage removed from a nice refurb. Philip, a good friend EnglishUSA (David) will be on board with you--he is a lot of fun and a super Trivia partner.

Hi Philip, believe from reading your post above (referring to the earlier Spirit TA (2010))

y'all booked the (16 day) Spirit TA in Nov 2016. Ida and I are booked on the Wind (17 day)crossing in Nov 2016--we prefer this sailing (L'Ecole Des Chefs, Plus Wine series)..also the Wind will be one voyage removed from a nice refurb. Philip, a good friend EnglishUSA (David) will be on board with you--he is a lot of fun and a super Trivia partner.

The Wind has no interruptions in her sailings Sept-Oct 2016, what kind of refurb are they doing while its sailing?

It looks like there's a gap from Oct 21-Nov7.

Rechecking, it looks like the website I looked at has a glitch. It shows a Wind cruise starting October 30, 2016, ending November 9, 2016, in Lisbon. Meanwhile, it also shows a Wind cruise departing from Rome on Nov 8.

ImageUploadedByForums1444582006.406961.jpg.b834e2828272c58adc2ca3fd3f132d97.jpg

Rechecking, it looks like the website I looked at has a glitch. It shows a Wind cruise starting October 30, 2016, ending November 9, 2016, in Lisbon. Meanwhile, it also shows a Wind cruise departing from Rome on Nov 8.

[ATTACH]365032[/ATTACH]

There is no cruise for Wind starting on the the 30th of October Silversea Find a Cruise.

Edited by ItalianTrotter