Thoughts on 10 Day Eastern vs 10 Day Southern

Jilliebean28

CrowCaw, according to Perry Grant's web page it shows he'll be on the Royal through 2/8/2017. Have you heard differently? I'm looking forward to seeing him. Sure hope his schedule is correct.

I check his scheduled from his website and he will be on the Royal until 2/8/2017. I don't remember when he is going to start. I seen Perry on the Royal this past January. My wife and I love his show. I even got to turn on the light one night for him :D :D.

Tony

He posted on his facebook a day or two ago about Crystal inviting him back onto the Serenity for a world cruise starting on Jan 10th and he took it.

From what I have read, he will be disembarking the Royal Princess before its January 9th pickup. Which is awful, because one of the main draws of us booking our honeymoon for a 20 day B2B on January 9th. We both love him.

But I can't blame him. After the year he has had, we wish him all the best.

From his Facebook groups:

It is with great pleasure that i have to announce to everybody that i have been asked to be the resident entertainer on the Crystal Serenity World Cruise starting January 11th Jan 11 to April 15, 2017

and then returning to Crystal Serenity June 19 to Sept 16, 2017. This is the No 1 cruise line and Cruise ship in the world and it is a great honor to be picked for this . This sadly means i will be leaving the Royal Princess one month earlier than planned on Jan 9th 2017 NOT feb 8th . I only just confirmation today about this . i know many people have booked on Princess but this is an opportunity that i cannot let go and truly a wonderful opportunity for me ..plus i absolutely love it here at Crystal . I will be on the Royal Princess from Nov 6th to Jan 9th 2017. Sorry but it does give people over 6 months warning of the change .

It's too bad for us but good luck for Perry. We will miss him he is very good. Maybe Princess can get Bert Stratton to take his place? Bert is a great entertainer!! I seen him on the Star Princess standing room only at his shows.

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

Thanks CrowCaw for the update. CC members always seem to be in the know. Very sad to hear this. Was looking forward to seeing Perry again on our 1/29/17 Royal cruise. Part of reason we picked this date. Sounds like a great opportunity for Perry though. I second the vote for Bert Stratton. Good entertainer and we enjoy him as well. Thanks again CrowCaw.