Celebrity shopping

Jesse67

I bought a Citizen Eco Drive dress watch a few weeks ago on Solstice in a 35% off sale. The price was ok but the watch design was attractive to me. They adjusted the band free overnight. Got back to Aust and warily checked online prices and guess what? I got 35% off the RRP. No complaints. They were selling piles of junk though on other tables. Expensive watches can be found in the boutique store up one deck but didnt check prices there.

Just be careful of highly inflated MSRPs. Some of the lower end watches are rarely sold at those imaginary and frequently highly inflated prices. If the Swiss Made cache is important to you, definitely do your homework. But that's a topic for other forums. Yes, it is possible to buy even higher end watched at gray market prices, but the warranties may be from 3rd party vendors and not the manufacturer.

Of course there's something about sea air which puts me in a watch buying mood. 😄

Sent from my DROID TURBO using Tapatalk

Remember, price it at home, price it on the ship, then price it in the port. If the home/port price is less, get some type of written Pricing to show the Ship store that you found the item in the port or whatever, to get the lower price since the ships is suppose to match prices.