Soda card

buckeye12

I think you have the option to buy a cup. I think it was $6 on our last cruise. Not 100% on that though. I suspect you can have any beverage put in the cup.

It isn't a Tervis brand cup. Though it is double walled hard plastic with a lid.

Edited by dioxide45

You can purchase the sticker that goes on your sail & sign card once you board the ship. You only pay once. At the time of purchase you can purchase a Carnival drink cup for a couple of dollars off the regular price. Not everyone in your cabin needs to purchase it. About $6 a day for adults and $4 for children.

It can be used any where drinks are sold including the main dining room except for room service.

Are you confusing it with Royal Caribbean? You get a cup there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you can get a cup on Carnival, but you can't fill it yourself like on someRoyal ships. As I recall, it was $4.95. You can also pre-purchase Bottomless Bubbles online, but I don't know what they do about the cup option that way.

You can purchase the sticker that goes on your sail & sign card once you board the ship. You only pay once. At the time of purchase you can purchase a Carnival drink cup for a couple of dollars off the regular price. Not everyone in your cabin needs to purchase it. About $6 a day for adults and $4 for children.

It can be used any where drinks are sold including the main dining room except for room service.

We do the same thing. Family of five (now six) typically we get two cards and two cups ( red double walled with carnival logo) and any time somebody needs a drink you just swap cards. I think we have a dozen of the cups.

No, you can get a cup on Carnival, but you can't fill it yourself like on someRoyal ships. As I recall, it was $4.95. You can also pre-purchase Bottomless Bubbles online, but I don't know what they do about the cup option that way.

You can just buy the cup on the ship. You don't have to buy Bottomless Bubbles and the cup in the same transaction. If you have Bottomless Bubbles, I think the cup is a little cheaper than if you don't.

We just got off the Fascination. You get a sticker to put on the sail and sign card. The cup does not come with it but you can buy it. The cup was $4.95 and it is an extra charge but it is not required. It is a nice cup but not a Tervis. You get a 16 oz cup of soda with ice poured from any bar out of a can. My 13 year old got it on our cruise and he was charged the kid's price. He said it was very easy for him to get served. He also got soda in the dining room at dinner. Not everyone in the cabin has to have it.

We do the same thing. Family of five (now six) typically we get two cards and two cups ( red double walled with carnival logo) and any time somebody needs a drink you just swap cards. I think we have a dozen of the cups.

And You don't think this is an abuse of the rules, Not everyone needs to buy the Soda Card does not mean it is meant to be shared.

They Swype the card each time now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank u all for ur help! I'm thinking about doin little gift bags for everyone in my family and was goin to throw a cup in each bag but I know a lot of them will get the soda card so mayb it would b better for them just to get the carnival cups..