Sapphire Mini-suite Plug-ins???

Froggy615

Can someone please tell me if the plug-ins in the mini-suites are the same as here in the lower 48, and also does anyone know if the mini-suite E728 on Sapphire is totally covered or just partially covered. Thank you so much!!!:D

Please don't take offense, but you're posting made me giggle. Us here in the 49th and been to the 50th state too have the same kinds of plugs you all do. And as a side note the Sapphire is using regular voltage the same used in all 50 states :D and I'll be plugging things in soon in E729 on the Sapphire.

Susan in Anchorage and been to Hawaii a few times too :)

Susan, your post has now made me giggle because I sounded like a retard when I asked that question!!!!:D I just could not of even thought that one out on how to word it.....I was thinking that the ship was built out of the country and thought maybe the voltage would be different. Thanks for your answer and also for the giggle!!! Have a great trip & if you could....let me know what you think of the Sapphire. Thanks hon!!!! Annetta

Annetta,

We're sailing 3 weeks from Saturday and I can't wait. It's suppose to snow up by Denali today, which is about 250 miles north of here, so I'm ready to get out of town now. Basicallly if tradition holds I'll leave for my cruise and we'll have snow on the ground.

I'll post about our trip when we get back.

Have a great day!

Susan :)

• 1 month later...
Susan, your post has now made me giggle because I sounded like a retard when I asked that question!!!!:D I just could not of even thought that one out on how to word it.....I was thinking that the ship was built out of the country and thought maybe the voltage would be different. Thanks for your answer and also for the giggle!!! Have a great trip & if you could....let me know what you think of the Sapphire. Thanks hon!!!! Annetta

Annetta,

Well made it back from our trip. Had a great time. The ship is a little confusing at times because all the decks don't go through from aft to forward. Still got aft and forward mixed up sometimes and would finally figure out I was half way the wrong way before turning around to go the right way.

It was drizzly the day we left LA and the sun really didn't come out until I say midafternoon on Sunday and then it was pretty overcast on the Friday back.

The staff was very friendly and our room steward always left us what we asked for. Sunday when we left for breakfast I just left him a note on my pillow asking for a few things - robes, wine glasses, shower caps and extra bath towels and from then on they were there. Had an excellent waiter but our assistant waiter would disappear at times so that put extra pressure on the waiter, but all came through fine.

Didn't like the embarkation process - much better on RCL in Ft. Lauderdale but did love Princess' muster drill over RCL. Disembarkation went really smooth.

Have a great trip!

Susan :)

Archived