Piano Bar on The Liberty

BcIcemen

Sailing on the Liberty 11/1 and wondering about the piano bar? How is the player? I love the piano bars and look forward to a fun filled evening(or two) whenever cruising.

Look back a few pages and you should see a page devoted to piano bar on Carnival.

If you dont see a comment on the fellow scheduled to be there post your question there.

From the thread mentioned above.

Liberty: Natalie Carboni 8/30/2015 - 11/15/2015

Is she good? I dont know. Here is the link to the thread that was mentioned above http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47865733&postcount=1313

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy

Sailing on the Liberty 11/1 and wondering about the piano bar? How is the player? I love the piano bars and look forward to a fun filled evening(or two) whenever cruising.

Just sailed the Liberty 10/4 -10/11. She was very good. Had sheets passed throughout the bar listing the songs she knew (4-5 pages worth). However the Bar was never really "packed", always available seats which i have not seen on previous cruises. But i dont believe that was due to her, just may not have had many cruisers interested.

I think the port intensive itinerary wears people out. We are huge piano bar aficionados and on our Liberty cruise noticed it was pretty dead at night, except for maybe 15-20 minutes after the comedy show ended.

I know we normally hang until the wee hours of the morning, and even we were struggling to stay awake after 11 pm. Getting up early every day coupled with only one sea day really beat us up! :eek:

I think the port intensive itinerary wears people out. We are huge piano bar aficionados and on our Liberty cruise noticed it was pretty dead at night, except for maybe 15-20 minutes after the comedy show ended.

I know we normally hang until the wee hours of the morning, and even we were struggling to stay awake after 11 pm. Getting up early every day coupled with only one sea day really beat us up! :eek:

Definitely agree. Ended up taking a nap after each port. Wore us out! But was such a great cruise.