Shore excursions/ does RCL add more

rdsxgrl28

• 3 months later...

Not every excursion is available for every sailing. Our last cruise on Navigator we had a port schedule change and the excursion I had booked was no longer available because of the new time we were leaving port. I know some of the operators have a day or two that they take off every week. I have seen new excursions added up to 60 days out but I don't recall seeing any added after that. If your sail date is pretty far out you may have lots of new excursions added as you get closer. We are having to wait and see on an excursion in St. Maarten next year. We want to do the Tall Ship cruise (I can't remember the name) but this is the first season for the operator and they are waiting to see final numbers for this season before they commit to next season.

yes, I am wondering about this also as there are more excursions shown under each port than are showing on my cruise planner.

Yes, there is one that shows under the general Shore Excursions for Ravenna and when I click the tab for sailings that it is supposedly included on, my sailing is shown, but it has never been on the cruise planner section. And I've been looking since I booked the cruise in August, so I'd be surprised if it had sold out before that.

as you get closer to cruise date?

There was a Blackbeards Revenge excursion on our last cruise on the Allure on St Thomas. I don't see it listed now. So just wondering do they add more excursions?

If you google Blackbeards Revenge St. Thomas, you can book it directly on their website. Probably cheaper than booking with RCI unless you are just looking to spend some OBC (in that case you would have to wait until onboard anyway).

Edited to add... Just realized I'm replying to an old thread, Sorry!

Edited by Camlott
Old Thread