Dolphin discovery sale

izzydog

Depends on your condition, it may or may not be a good deal.

We have three people, 2 adults and 1 4 yr old.

On their website, it states that kids under 5 year old is free with paying adult.

In our case, we paid $142 for all three of us. It can be a few bucks cheaper, but we did't pursue that route.

I just chat with the rep about the current promotion, and we would be charge $155 under current promotion.

I tried to book and the representative told me that the cruise line had booked all of the spaces for all of the dolphin swim programs (except for the one with the photographs) on the date we would be there and that they had no space available we could reserve (Dec 16) She said the dolphin swim with the pictures was not included.

So I'm curious about how you both made your booking since I assume that you both are coming in by cruise ship?

I tried to book and the representative told me that the cruise line had booked all of the spaces for all of the dolphin swim programs (except for the one with the photographs) on the date we would be there and that they had no space available we could reserve (Dec 16) She said the dolphin swim with the pictures was not included.

So I'm curious about how you both made your booking since I assume that you both are coming in by cruise ship?

I am not sure if it's timing. I booked mine back in July, which was more than 4 months away back then.

• 4 weeks later...