Cunard UK email address

grifval5

You should be able to contact cunard via the website http://www.cunard.co.uk would be interested to hear further info as to why cunard have stopped using this company, the agent boasts that they are one of the top agents in the uk, l did use them once for a quote and was surprised just how often they called back, felt as though l was being stalked!!

cheers

Hi cunardqueen,

Thanks for your help. I went to the site, but you can only send a typed message, whereas I need to send copies of documents as attachments. I was as surprised as you were about Cruise Control as they were very polite and helpful each time we phoned, but not so hot sending out receipts of payments.

grifval.

You should be able to contact cunard via the website www.cunard.co.uk would be interested to hear further info as to why cunard have stopped using this company, the agent boasts that they are one of the top agents in the uk, l did use them once for a quote and was surprised just how often they called back, felt as though l was being stalked!!

cheers

when i had to contact cunard today with proof of payment the girl said that cruise control had not forwarded customers monies paid to them by the date cunard wanted. your right about the stalking non stop till you book then its a totaly different matter,i tried to book a 3 night pre cruise stay in NY, no dept seemed to deal with add ons, phone calls and emails not returned,contacted cunard and they booked NY for us saying they dont normally do this but as i had booked cruise with cruise control they would it sounded like they were having problems with cruise control then (MAY). also i phoned every 2 days during august to get a final balance only to be told i would recieve it tomorrow, tomorrow arrived three weeks later by email .thankfully i recieved a reciept for monies paid last saturday so was able to fax it to cunard today.i am happy not to have to have any more dealings with cruise control and hope any others out there who have booked with them get sorted out quickly

Cheers sean

Hi cunardqueen,

Thanks for your help. I went to the site, but you can only send a typed message, whereas I need to send copies of documents as attachments. I was as surprised as you were about Cruise Control as they were very polite and helpful each time we phoned, but not so hot sending out receipts of payments.

grifval.

Hi grifval

cunard asked me to fax them my proof today FAX NO. 02380655012 ATN of CARA POND with your cunard ref No.

cheers sean

Archived